SENIOR SALES ASSOCIATE
Atelier001 is currently looking for an experienced, highly motivated senior sales manager to join its team in London.
This role is a full-time position, candidates are expected to bring along extensive experience and contacts in the lighting/ design industry. We have a very dedicated lovely team and looking for energetic, passionate and proactive person to join us, a unique opportunity to participate in the next chapter of this exciting brand.
Atelier001 curates a collection of luxury lighting and objects, a young, yet fast growing company. The designs are high-end, distributed internationally and curated by illumination artist Eva Menz. A suitable sales associate is a highly connected, proactive, self-motivated person, with native spoken and written English.
The ideal candidate is experienced in selling high-end lighting, providing an outstanding service and communication and being excited about the subject at hand. An established contact book of contract clients and high end connections is paramount.
Areas of responsibility include:
- represent Atelier001 in a professional and elegant manner
- help the brand grow by reaching proactively generation new business and sales
- exceptional follow up on client enquiries in a professional and enthusiastic manner
- outstanding management of record keeping
- intrinsic knowledge of design collectible market, luxury residential and hospitality market
- understanding and passion of working for a small company with big picture perspective
- maverick yet elegant mannerism, friendly, calm and patient
- ability to work both remotely and integrate in our small lovely team
- experience and great ability to represent collection and brand at events, fairs, exhibitions
- outstanding admin and organisational skills
- excellent English spoken and written, excellent phone manner
- superb skills in excel and word to produce lists and reports efficiently
- have a minimum of five years’ working experience in a similar role
- extensive knowledge and proven contacts in the industry
- please only apply if you have excellent English (spoken and written)
- please only apply if your qualifications and experience meet those required
You need to be already based in London and have visas and permission to work in the UK. Starting immediately.
LOGISTICS & ORDER MANAGER
Atelier001 is seeking an experienced logistics and order manager to support its team in London.
Atelier001 is recruiting an experienced logistics manager to join their fast-paced and vibrant studio. Run by a small team in London, Atelier001 delivers luxury lighting and objects to high-end and trade clients internationally. The company is young, yet of high quality service and fast growing. This role has a key cost management part to it, experience creating and managing financial reposts is imperative. Five years’ minimum in a comparable role and knowledge of the design industry are essential.
Atelier001 is based in Notting Hill. The candidate will be working in the studio providing hands-on support and initiative for the smooth running of the studio. It must be their inherent passion to streamline all ongoings to our highly motivated and creative team.
- understanding of luxury products and market
- comprehensive experience with production logistics for high-end design
- ability to be self-directed and highly motivated with a hands-on approach
- be a clear confident communicator with internal and external people at all levels
- candidate must be highly efficient, an ability to work to tight deadlines is imperative
- attention to detail and critical thinking
- flexibility and an ability to manage multiple tasks and orders at one time
- excellent time management skills
- outstanding admin and organisational skills
- budget management experience, competent in financial planning
- experience with CAD software a bonus
- impeccable English spoken and written, excellent phone manner
- proactive, maverick, calm, problem-solving
- attention and patience and passion for detail
- able to work to strict and short timelines
- willing to adapt and take on challenges
- good sense of humour
We are looking for an individual that is fascinated how their input can impact growth and a smooth running of the company. An inherent passion for constantly altering quality and optimising processes is essential. This is not a design appointment but a facilitating role for our design and sales team.
Please only apply if you have excellent English (spoken and written), are based in London with the required work visa.
No juniors, no visa applicants, no agents please.