SENIOR SALES ASSOCIATE
Atelier001 curates a collection of luxury lighting and furniture. Launched in 2019, this fast-growing brand is placed in the high-end interior/ architecture market. The brand is spearheaded by founder and creative director, internationally renowned illumination artist Eva Menz.
We are looking to recruit an outstanding, experienced, elegant, and highly motivated Senior Sales Associate to join our team in London. The successful candidate will have experience with sales within luxury interiors, a very well-established clientele, a true understanding of the dynamic and requirements of high-end interior projects. The products are currently very desired and well received, this sales role is true joy and a pleasure to someone with passion for beautifully made future heirlooms.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Present Atelier001 in a professional and elegant manner
- Pro-actively finding new leads through directly reaching out, arranging meetings and on-site visits with interior firms, galleries and clients
- Follow up on client enquiries in an exceptionally professional manner
- Outstanding management of record-keeping
- Intrinsic knowledge of the interior design and design collectible, luxury residential and hospitality market
- The understanding and passion for working for a small company with a big picture perspective
- Proactive and maverick attitude is essential, excellent language skills and professional presentation.
- Ability to work both remotely and integrate into our small, lovely team
- As and when applicable, present the collection and brand at events, fairs, and exhibitions, this may be outside of the UK
- A knowledge of lighting products is a bonus
- Outstanding admin and organisational skills
- Excellent English – spoken and written
- Excellent phone manner
- Superb skills in excel and word to produce lists and reports efficiently
- Extensive knowledge and proven contacts in the industry
- Knowledge of the industries players, events, key locations and trends
- Private Healthcare
- Please only apply if you have outstanding levels of English (spoken and written)
- Please only apply if your qualifications and experience meet those required
You need to be already based in London and have a visa and permission to work within the UK. Starting immediately. We will not sponsor visas for this role.
Atelier001 is seeking a graphic designer with strong visual skills to join its team in London.
Atelier001 presents a collection of luxury lighting and furniture. The collection is for a high-end audience and distributed internationally. A suitable candidate is a pro-active, self-motivated person, digitally outstanding, efficient at admin, native English speakers preferred.
We are looking for an individual, who is meticulous and passionate about visual presentation and imagery. A knowledge and awareness of the interior design realm is essential.
- excellent knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- solid knowledge of social media platforms
- excellent lay-outing and presentation skills
- good knowledge of content management CMS
- outstanding organisational skills
- interest and eye for design objects and their presentation
- content writing skills for blog and social media posts
- candidate will be mostly studio-based
- excellent English spoken and written
We are looking for an individual with a flexible attitude, hands-on and passion for design, starting immediately.
To apply, please submit your CV with relevant references attached, using the apply for job button below. 3 years experience is conditional.
- please only apply if you have excellent English (spoken and written)
- please only apply if your qualifications and experience meet those required
- you have a valid visa to work in the UK and are already based in London